Spreading God's Word

SINCE2003

We started in 1928 as New Bethel Tabernacle.  In 2003 Pastor Demetrius became our pastor and he had a vision for a diverse church racially and denominationally which would represent Heaven.  In 2004 we changed our name to Everlasting Dominion Fellowship and we have been pursuing that vision ever since.  And with the help of people committed to seeing that dream fulfilled, EDF has experienced significant growth.